Wednesday 19 June 2013

SUN & FUN

Helluuuu!

Fun and very helpful fact.. Did you know if you rub anti-bacterial gel on your mosquito bite that it stops it from itching? No? Me neither.. But it definitely worked! 

So since arriving in Tampa which is about 20 minutes from Orlando we have soaked up some sun and had a bit of fun too! You wouldn't think we were 22 and soon to be 20 would you?

Anyway.. On Sunday evening when we arrived at a family friends house we dumped our stuff in our room and had dinner. Food is soo good after travelling! We got introduced to liberty who is 6 and at first a little shy. This didnt last and immediately we were playing Cinderella and princess games! This was a little bit fun..! We then showered and watched the majority of hansel and gretel.. It wasn't the film I was expecting that's for sure. By this time myself and Kate were ready to hit our pillows.. This proved rather funny as it was Kate's turn to take top bunk and with no ladder it proved interesting. You can see why I found this highly amusing right?



Waking up and getting ready dragged a little as we were still pretty tired.. Liberty then gave us a tour of the garden, shot a few basketball hoops then made our way back in as the sun was SCORCHING! I'm not complaining, I just wasn't sun factor prepared at that point!

We then decide to go to the beach which when we got there.. Was the best feeling. With the weather being so hot, jumping in the sea was absolute bliss. Although it was still warm, it was still very welcome! The boys who we are staying with kept trying to catch some fish but that proved rather difficult.. So decided to catch some crabs instead! After floating around in the sea and a little bit of bathing, we headed on back home. The boys are fair skinned and didn't put any factor on so they had very red necks and arms. It was self inflicted lets be honest, but I couldn't help feel a tad responsible haha! 
On returning back we got set a list of activities by liberty which included Mosaics, bracelet making and tea parties....... (Again, who would think we are 22 and near on 20 hey?) this was all completed by us wearing a princess tiara of course!
Next day with the alarm set at 7.15am we headed to Busch gardens which I was mega excited for! Getting there just before the gates opened which meant little queues enabled us to take our time and go on rides more than once! BOOM! 
Me and Kate strapped ourselves in on Cheetah and whilst preparing to go I asked Kate "is this the one that goes really fast in seconds?" To which she replied "no, I don't think so"... However it was, and we was not prepared for that! It was insanely brilliant, one of my favourites! After a few other interesting rides (there was a wooden one which was horrid, my head and heads were vibrating when I got off!) we got to Sheikra. O M G. we got front row which was awesome. It's a little like oblivion from Alton towers. It goes slowly upwards, then hangs you over the edge for what feels like forever! Looking down over Busch gardens it then lets go and you go flying downwards... But then it does it all again but you go under yourself.. WOW! I almost pooed myself but loved it none the less! 

This was out faces for virtually all the rides..

After lots of rides and the boys burning some more, we left and went to an all you can eat pizza restaurant. OMG I felt soooo full after 6 slices of pizza, 3 cinnamon rolls and a brownie. With 2 cups of soda I was bloated to the max! I could've passed for being 6 months pregnant!

We got back and I headed straight for the shower. I was still damp from getting absolutely soaked on log flume and water rapids! Wearing white denim shorts and black underwear wasn't the best idea that's for sure! 
We then watched identity thief which I find rather amusing having watched it now 3 times.. Surprisingly I still love it!

And now we get to today where Liberty made us breakfast in bed. We put our orders in last night and demanded no earlier than 9am. So exactly 9am we get greeted with oatmeal as cereal, apple juice and coffee! Perfect hey! LOVING LIFE 2k13.
We are now sitting around the table playing a game of American monopoly.. The money is confusing me but its all good. It could be a long day haha.

Don't forget guys.. It's my birthday TOMORROW WHOOP WHOOP! 

Yaa xo


No comments:

Post a Comment