Sunday 16 June 2013

Leaving museums for some sun & fun..

Well hello!

I am currently sitting in the cute little crepe restaurant ending our trip to Washington the way we started it. Crepes and iced coffee style!

Our last day yesterday probably wasn't the most productive day we have had, but we enjoyed it none the less. We indulged in waffles (Nutella, syrup and whipped cream for me. Oops), soaked up the rays the park, cooled ourselves down with some fro yo, soaked up some more rays at the WW2 memorial fountain and then ate a naughty Chinese whilst watching Sex and the City. It was a good day ok!? However my bum is definitely going to get a whole lot larger at this rate! So this morning I opted for pineapple and kiwi crepes and a large black iced coffee. 



In around 3 hours time we will be leaving the beautiful Washington, D.C. to catch some sun and have fun in Orlando.. AND I CANNOT WAIT! partly because it's also my birthday in 4 days time.. Remember the 20th ok guys ;)

Chow for now

Yas xo

No comments:

Post a Comment